Colleges' responsibilities towards Student
- Promote the realization of vision, mission and objectives of the college through active participation of students.
- Maintain transparency in the admission process, financial aid, and other financial affairs that relate to students
- Make CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM fully known to students and encourage them to avail and pursue courses according to their potential and preferences.
- Keep introducing digital technology based pedagogy for teaching-learning.
- Transparency in internal assessment, and redressal of grievance, if any, thereof.
- Mentoring every student to offer timely guidance, counseling and redressal of grievances.
- Promote social values, citizenry responsibility and opportunity for inclusive participation.
- Keep collecting inputs from students about the relevance of the curriculum and their level of satisfaction about support services, academic resources and sports facilities.
Responsibilities of student towards the college
- Contribute to realization of goals of the college by participating in all the academic and co-curricular activities.
- To be conversant with the academic programmes run by the college and different subject combinations available under each programme, admission rules, fee structure, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Know the expected learning outcomes of the courses being studied.
- To make optimal use of support services and learning resources available in the college
- Be objectively oriented towards the studies and prepare for continuous internal assignments and end semester examinations seriously.
- Provide inputs to the Institution regarding relevance of curriculum in the light of its employability value, teaching and related pedagogies available.
- Be on the forefront to maintain the campus, green and clean.
- Have sense of responsibility and belongingness towards the college and prevent the defacing/ damaging / loss to college property.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the college as an alumnus / alumna.